Some Lombardini Workshop Manuals PDF shown above.
The history of the Italian concern began in 1922, when the Italian Adelmo Lombardini assembled his first engine with his partner Pietro Slanzi. In 1933, Adelmo and his sons opened the plant "Lombardini Fabrica Motori", near the town of Reggio Emilia.
Today, Lombardini is part of the corporation Kohler Co. and became one of the world leaders in the field of production of diesel engines used in the production of power equipment up to 47 kW. Now the concern produces various engines for garden and construction equipment, as well as used in generators and for installation on boats and yachts. The concern's products account for about 36% of the European market share and 21% of the global market share.
Over the entire history of the company, it has produced more than 5 million engines for various purposes. To date, the concern operates five enterprises in Italy, India and Slovakia, which produces about 210,000 different engines a year. The company has a research center "F Lombardini", where products are developed and improved.
Lombardini creates a wide range of engines with a power from 3.5 kW to 47.0 kW. It produces both gasoline and diesel engines, with air or water cooling, one- or several-cylinder. The company's skate, of course, are diesel engines.